Location: home office anywhere in Greece / office in Athens
- We offer efficient and fast remote recruitment process
- Due to the current situation, you can start remotely (only from Greece)
- It is great possibility to get extra money during low season in Greece!
- We do NOT require previous experience, we will teach you everything
Our customer is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
They serve popular companies in Customer Support.
You will be part of an extremely dedicated team in awesome Athens, Greece!
This offer is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for a new challenge in a country with a historic background.
As a Customer Support you will:
- Support of all customers’ requests in French by multiple communication channels (phone, email and chat)
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their inquiries and concerns (i.e., order, troubleshooting, fraud order and returns)
- Be knowledgeable about given promotions and inform customers about new offers
- Answers questions like: Where is my order? / What could you recommend me? / What are your shipping options and delivery times?
What do we expect:
- Fluency in French (C2 – native level)
- Good command of English (min. B1 level)
- You are located in Athens
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- You are looking for adventure in fast growing, international company
What we offer:
- 1-year contract with the possibility of permanent contract after one year
- Competitive monthly salary 1050€ + 2 additional salaries per year + performance bonus (the amount depends on choosen project)
(In total: 1225€ per month / 14700€ per year +performance bonus)
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
- Public + private health insurance coverage
- Due to the current situation, we offer fully remote work system – you need to be located in Athens, but work is from home office!
Note: We require valid work permit for the Greece.
Interested in new adventure?
– APPLY IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR CV IN ENGLISH!
Problems with the application using the form? File too large? –Send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org