Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Our customer is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. They serve customer service support for big players in the international market.
In this project they collaborate with a large global operating company with presence worldwide and one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world.
You will be part of our multilingual team that provides assistance throughout the deliver process, giving the best advice and assisting all customer’s needs. Join our team and enjoy the international vibes in our fast developing city – Lisbon!
You can take part in this project as a summer job!
We offer 6 or 12 months contracts – you can choose whether it’s a summer adventure or a permanent job!
Your daily activities:
- Handling of customer’s issues related to the offered service (by email, chat and phone)
- Providing information on deliveries and pricing inquiries;
- Processing of pickup inquiries;
- Shipment tracking;
- Answer customers inquiries relating to the company’s services
What do we offer?
- Possible start dates: 28.06, 2.08, 9.08 & 6.09!
- Fully remote recruitment process (by phone or WhatsApp)
- Working schedule possibilities: Monday-Friday (7:00-22:00)
- Renewable employment contract (12 months)
- Competitive salary and remuneration system:
- 1310€ gross salary per month (in case you don’t need company accommodation)
- 950€ gross salary per month (with company accomodation – all bills included)
- Temporary start in the home-office (for technical reasons, you must be located in or around Lisbon) / If the situation is safe, work is planned in a modern office in Lisbon (Portugal)
- Additional private health insurance from the 1st day
- 22 days of paid vacation per year
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit
- Complete, tailor-made paid training (approx. 15 working days on site)
- Free Portuguese classes, sports activities and organized events!
What we expect from you:
- We do not need any experience, we offer training!
- You speak German (min C1 level)
- You speak English (at least B1)
- You are located in Lisbon or you are ready to relocate
- You are looking for an energetic environment
Our relocation package:
- Reimbursement of flight expenses
- Airport pick-up
- Full administrative help with registration in Portugal
- Yearly paid 2-ways flight to home destination
Note: Only EU citizens or candidates with a valid work permit for Portugal!
Interested in new adventure? Send us your CV in English or German!
Problems with the application using the form? File too big? –Send your CV via email to email@example.com