Location: Kraków, Poland
Your new employer in Poland is a well-known business solutions provider that is gradually expanding its business across Europe. The company currently employs over 500 people and regularly receives awards for its good service. Currently, our client is looking for Dutch-speaking employees in customer service. The company supports its employees at all times in their professional development, leaves them a lot of freedom at work and promotes innovation.
What you will do if you receive the job:
- Help clients solve problems
- Providing clients with the necessary information
- Support for a certain number of customers assigned by phone, email or remote connection
- Implementation of objectives in accordance with quality standards
- Work as the main contact for all customer problems
- You are a Dutch speaker (min. B2)
- You are a English speaker (min. B1)
- You are looking for an energetic environment
- You can move to Krakow (if you do not live there yet)
- Ability to work on the phone and via e-mail
- Customer-oriented action
- Teamwork as well as independence
What we offer:
- Employment contract directly from the company
- Attractive salary 6600 – 7000 PLN gross monthly
- Service package: private medical care (Luxmed), Multisport card, private life insurance
- A modern workplace close to the City Center (Prądnik Biały, Kraków)
- Good atmosphere and international working environment
Interested in new adventure?
– APPLY IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR CV IN ENGLISH!
Problems with the application using the form? File too big? –Send your CV via email to email@example.com