Location: Kraków or Gdańsk, Poland
We are technology and consulting company specializing in building and maintaining IT solutions.
We are trusted partner for your digital journey, we do not only design, integrate and operate customer specific solutions based on our partners’ technology, we also develop high-end technologies, products and its own IP that bring unique additional value in performance and security.
We are the international leader in digital transformation with over 110000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of around € 11 billion. We have been present in Poland since 2000.
What you will do if you receive the job:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the searched profiles and create the most effective sourcing strategy for each role
- Interpret resourcing plans, define role requirements and develop innovative sourcing options including networking, headhunting and the use of accessing the external market using world class research tools (e.g. Xing or LinkedIn)
- Manage clients’ expectations via direct contact with Hiring Managers or Recruiters
- Produce timely and accurate updates on recruitment activities
- Undertake market mapping projects
- Significant experience (0,5 – 1 year) in the sourcing/headhounting of technical candidates
- You are looking to move into a role where IT sourcing will be your key focus
- You can cooperate with stakeholders across all levels with believe that an effective recruitment outcome is dependent on the quality of the talent pipeline that feeds into it
- Excellent communication skills and good phone manner
- Fluency in English (B2+ as a minimum)
- Fluency in Polish
What we offer:
- Employment contract
- Attractive salary: 3500 – 5000 PLN gross, depends on experience
- The opportunity to grow to Senior IT Sourcing Specialist
- Exciting career in a renowned, international organisation with opportunities to grow in the multinational environment
- The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer
- Professional training programme with knowledge sharing sessions and mentoring
- Possible working location: Kraków or Gdańsk
Are you more experienced? You can find the Senior IT Recruiter role for you!
Send your CV [contact-form-7 404 "Nie znaleziono"]