Location: anywhere in Greece
- We offer efficient and fast remote recruitment process
- The project if for jewelry company, focused on Black Friday & X-mass high needs
- Duration: till the end of December 2020 (with possibility of extension*)
- It is great possibility to get extra money during low season in Greece!
- Due to the current situation, we offer fully remote work system – you can be anywhere in Greece!
- We do NOT require previous experience, we will teach you everything
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. They help Tech firms with their customer service effort. You will be part of an extremely driven remote team in awesome Greece! This offer is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for a new challenge & working from home opportunity anywhere in Greece.
As a Customer Support you will:
- Support of all customers’ requests in Italian by multiple communication channels (phone, email and chat)
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their inquiries and concerns (order upselling, troubleshooting, fraud order and returns)
- Be knowledgeable about given promotions and inform customers about new offers
- Answers questions like: Where is my order? / How can I can a refund? / What are your shipping options and delivery times? / How should I care for my jewelry?
What do we expect:
- Fluency in Polish (min. C1 level)
- Good command of English (min. B2 level)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- You are looking for adventure in fast growing, international company
What we offer:
- Possible start: 23.10!
- This is 3 months Project contract till the end of December* with the possibility of prolonging to one year (in other project)
- Competitive monthly salary 1050€ + 2 additional salaries per year (In total approx.1225€ per month)*
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
- Public + private health insurance coverage
- Due to the current situation, we offer fully remote work system – you can be anywhere in Greece
Great relocation support:
- Flight ticket to Greece (booked and paid by the company)
- 2 weeks free hotel by arrival
- Assistance with finding apartment – our relocation team will take care of it!
- Company will facilitate the access to short term accommodation options such as Airbnb since the typical rental contract requires at least 6 months. The purpose is to provide peace of mind for all candidates willing to relocate for a short period of time (~3 months)
- Company will offer a return flight ticket to all candidates who will not stay after the seasonal period (because they chose to return to their country of origin)
Note: Only EU citizens or candidates with a valid Work permit for the Greece.
Interested in new adventure?
SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
Problems with the application using the form? File too big? –Send your CV via email to email@example.com