- We offer efficient and fast remote recruitment process
- Due to the current situation, we offer fully remote work system (you have to be in Athens during 20-days training, then you can work from your home anywhere in Greece)
- It is great possibility to get extra money during low season in Greece!
- Technical background and experience is a must!
- Possible start: 1.02.2021!
Our customer is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
They serve popular companies in Customer Support.
You will be part of an extremely dedicated technical team in awesome Athens, Greece!
This offer is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for a new challenge in a country with a historic background.
As a Customer Support you will:
- 2nd line technical support of all customers’ requests in Polish by multiple communication channels (phone, email and chat)
- You will accept more complex technical problems and inquiries
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their inquiries and concerns (e.g. using software, problems with the operation of the program, searching for technical solutions to emerging problems on the client’s side)
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients and customers
What do we expect:
- Fluency in Polish (C2 – native level)
- Good command of English (min. B1 level)
- You are located in Greece or you are ready to relocate to Athens
- You have the technical background (education or/and work experience): Windows Operating Systems, Local and Wide-area networking, Microsoft productivity suite, Directory Services and Active Directory, administration experience in any or all of Exchange, Outlook, SharePoint, Office Applications, Skype for business and Teams
- Besides, an engineer would need to have expertise in a broad range of technology including: Windows Autopilot, PKI (SCEP) infrastructure, Mobile Threat Defence partners, Windows CSPs, Defender ATP, Office products (W/X/P, Outlook, Onedrive), Conditional Access, VPN and networking both native and from a group of third parties
- You are able to resolve 90% of all cases
- Certifications like MCSE or Cisco would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- You are looking for adventure in fast growing, international company
What we offer:
- Possible start: 1.02.2021!
- 6 months – 1 year contract with the possibility of permanent contract after one year
- Competitive monthly gross salary: 1350€ + 2 additional salaries per year + possible bonus up to 200€ (In total on average: from 1575€ – 1775€ per month)
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
- Public + private health insurance coverage
- The 20-days paid training is planned in Athens office, after that you can start your work from home anywhere in Greece!
- If you are willing to relocate, the company pays for your flight ticket, 2-weeks hotel on arrival and helps in finding the apartment in Athens
Note: We require valid work permit for the Greece.
Interested in new adventure?
– APPLY IMMEDIATELY WITH YOUR CV IN ENGLISH!
Problems with the application using the form? File too big? –Send your CV via email to email@example.com